The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Monday, February 7, 2011

TVXQ’s Changmin talks about loving without regret


TVXQ’s Changmin recently guested on a public campaign for SBS radio called, “A World That Becomes One With Love” as part of his promotions for “Paradise Ranch“.
Sharing his thoughts about love, the idol melted his fans’ hearts with a candid, yet touching reflection.
“I think we make repeated mistakes and regret as we live on in life. I always say that I shouldn’t act frustrated towards my parents, and that I should treat them well, but whenever they call me, I just say things like, ‘What do you want to know for?’  I end up regretting it all in the end,” he explained.
Changmin continued, “It’s the same for your lover. You always feel that you should treat them better, but you don’t realize how precious they are until later on. Regarding love, there is no ‘later.’  If you feel that you should do it, express it now and just love. Don’t do something you’re going to regret.”
Source + Photo: Newsen via Daum

No comments:

Post a Comment